How to repair and prevent the anticorrosion wood floor
Maintenance of anticorrosive wood floor
The 1. area is the antiseptic wood: the large floor anticorrosive wood caused by various reasons, and the larger water volume, we should clean the scene, and notify the floor manufacturers to serve the customers, and dismantle the floor in the shortest possible time. Because the rooms except toilets and kitchens are generally not waterproof, so we need to clean up the water on the ground as soon as possible, so as to avoid bigger losses if we go downstairs.
2. local wood preservative: cut off the water and the water on the ground floor to clear in time, observe whether there are significant changes, obviously Alice reaction can inform the factory floor for local replacement, local workers will be removed according to the site, and calculate the maintenance required floor area, accounting related expenses.
3., we need to replace the floor partly: before the workers come to the house, we need to inquire about the stock and batches that need to change the floor first, because only the floor with the same floor color and size can be used, otherwise it can't be repaired.
4. overall replacement, local replacement floor: * well in the condition of keeping normal ventilation, air ground for two weeks or so, after the ground is dry, then reload.
Guizhou anticorrosion wood to remind everyone to understand the antiseptic wood floor, but the common reaction to the anticorrosion wood floor:
Deformation of anticorrosive wood
The 1. floor joint is warped and warped.
The 2. kickboard is deformed and muster.
A solution to this situation
According to experts, if consumers encounter similar situations, we must preserve the evidence in the following ways, while reducing the losses to * low, and provide sufficient evidence for future division of responsibilities and claims.
1. find and cut off the water in time.
2. clean the water on the floor.
3. notify the property and related manufacturers in time.
4. to take pictures of the scene in order to make a dispute as evidence.